If your teeth are looking dull or discolored, are weakened or broken, or are missing entirely, we encourage you to speak with Dr. Ashok Jhanji about receiving restorative dentistry. Depending on your needs and preferences, we may recommend one or more of the following restorative treatments to create your ageless smile:
- Dental veneers: In addition to making your teeth look beautiful and shapely, dental veneers can strengthen and protect your teeth.
- Dental crowns: Whether a tooth is decayed, broken, or misshapen, a custom-made dental crown can restore its appearance, strength, and function.
- Dental bridges: If you are missing one or more teeth, dental bridges can fill the gaps in your smile and provide your teeth with greater stability.
- Dental implants: The most natural of dental restorations, dental implants replace the tooth root and crown for a lifelong restoration.
- Dentures: Dentures can replace a partial or full arch of teeth, restoring as many teeth as needed with a natural-looking appliance.
Restorative dentistry can range from treating a decayed or broken tooth to replacing a full arch of teeth, and we are committed to providing you with the restorative service you need. If you are considering restorative treatment in Hometown, Illinois, contact Southwest Dental Center at 708-425-4545 for a consultation with our dentist.